Patient Safety Measures for Covid-19
The EverythingDentures team closely monitors the latest information provided by the Federal Government, the World Health Organisation (WHO), as well as from the NSW, QLD and VIC State Health Departments in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic.
At all our centres, we are committed to providing our patients with the safest experience possible by using this information to implement and reinforce a number of additional, proactive health and safety measures.
The health of our patients, staff and the wider community is our priority.
Patient safety measures we have undertaken include:
- patient appointments have been spaced out to minimise interaction between patients
- prior to booking appointments, patients are being asked screening questions
- patients will have their temperature tested before being allowed onto a dental chair
- reception chairs have been spaced out 1.5 metres apart for physical distancing
- sanitisation stations have been provided for all visitors throughout the clinic
- magazines, books and toys have been removed from our reception to prevent any contact that patients have at our clinics
- increased cleaning frequency of the entire clinic, including reception, bathrooms, doors and so on
- cancellation policy relaxed. If you’re unwell on appointment day, please let us know at the earliest so we may reschedule
- cashless transactions to eliminate contact
- staff have been split into teams, so should anyone show symptoms, that team will immediately self-isolate
- staff have been provided extensive training and will strictly enforce the above as well as all government directives with visitors
What you can do
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please cancel and reschedule your denture appointment. For the safety of other patients and our staff, you and anyone with you, including children, will be asked to leave the clinic and appointments rescheduled suitably if you are showing signs of any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Be punctual. Coming in too early or late will disrupt the flow of patients and cause potential congestion. We may ask you to leave and/or reschedule your appointment.
- Preferably come alone to your appointment. For children or those needing special assistance, no more than 1 support person is permitted
- Use the hand sanitiser provided at the reception or a sanitisation station when you enter the clinic. Alternately, wash your hands in the bathroom to help prevent the spread of germs
- Comply with physical distancing rules, particularly in the reception/waiting areas
- For everyone’s wellbeing, we strongly recommend that you wear a mask while visiting our denture centres